- That web pages can function correctly.
- To store your preferences.
- To know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have viewed or how long you have been browsing.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his/her computer/device and do not provide references that allow us to know personal data. At any time you can access the configuration of your browser to modify and/or block the installation of the Cookies sent, although some of the functionalities may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalised services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and that stored in the Cookie of their browser.
Why do they matter?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work more agile and adapted to users’ preferences, such as storing the language, the country’s currency or detecting the access device.
- They allow media managers to obtain statistical data collected in the Cookies in order to improve the quality and experience of their services.They are used to optimise the advertising we show to users, offering the advertising that best matches their interests.
What are the different types of Cookies we use?
- Session cookies expire when the user leaves the page or closes the browser, i.e. they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and are therefore deleted from our computer when the user leaves it.
- Permanent cookies expire when the purpose for which they are used is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted. They have a deletion date and are normally used in registration processes, requests for information and personalisation of services, in order to provide a better user experience.
On the other hand, depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish between first-party and third-party cookies.
- Own Cookies are those Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the better functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
- If you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies may also be set (for example, when you click on social media buttons or watch videos hosted on another website), which are those set by a domain other than our Website. We cannot access the data stored in cookies from other websites when you browse those websites.
Browsing this website means that the following types of cookies may be installed:
|supertite.co.uk||_ga||Cookie associated with Google Analytics Universal consumption|
|supertite.es||_gat||This cookie name is associated with Google Analytics Universal, according to the documentation it is used for request rate limiting – limiting data collection on high traffic sites. Expires after 10 minutes|