1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT AND PURPOSES
The user is informed that UNECOL ADHESIVE IDEAS, SL is the Responsible for the Treatment of the personal data that you provide us both through this website and those that emerge from the documentation that you provide us and that which may be known in the development of our relationship.
The PURPOSES with which your data will be processed are:
- Manage contact forms to meet requests for information and respond to questions raised, as well as those formulated by email or any other means of communication.
- Carry out as many actions as required by the contracted service or product purchased and contact you to inform you about it, as well as about other related services that may be of interest to you.
- Report on any business, commercial or social aspect of the entity and the activities it organizes or in which it participates.
- In the case of the blog, include you in the newsletter distribution list, in addition to managing, where appropriate, the sending of opinions and comments on the posts, your responses and communications thereof.
- In all these cases, your data will be used to send information about news that occurs in the company, or about new services, activities or events promoted by the person in charge, -regardless of whether or not it is done under the name of UNECOL or SUPERTITE- or in which he participates.
- Send satisfaction questionnaires to find out your opinion about us or specific aspects of our activities and services.
- To carry out surveys and statistical studies, as well as to know the preferences and interests of the user to better understand and attend to their needs.
The data requested through the website are not mandatory unless expressly indicated, but if they are not completed they may hinder or prevent the service from being provided correctly. In such cases, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
The USER guarantees that the personal data provided is true and is responsible for communicating any changes that must be taken into account.
The consent of the user and the application of pre-contractual measures -in the case of responding to a request for information-, as well as the execution of the contract -in the event that the service is contracted or the product is purchased-, legitimize the processing of your data.
3. CONSERVATION PERIOD
Your data will be part of our processing for the time necessary to respond to queries, provide the requested service and fulfill the stated purposes, as well as meet the corresponding legal obligations.
In any case, when the data is no longer necessary for the indicated purposes, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
4. PLANNED ASSIGNMENTS
Your data will not be communicated to any third party without your consent. However, they will be communicated to the companies that make up the group, CHUBB, SL and GYMCOL, SL, so that you can learn about the products, services and activities offered by them.
You may oppose the transfer at any time by contacting email@example.com.
5. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The rights that assist the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the competent control authority.
You can exercise them by contacting UNECOL ADHESIVE IDEAS, SL, at the address firstname.lastname@example.org, with the same email that appears in the database and proving your identity by means of a copy of your DNI.
7. SECURITY MEASURES
UNECOL ADHESIVE IDEAS, SL is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the treatment of personal data for which it is responsible, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated in a lawful manner, loyal and transparent in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
Thus, it guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information on privacy guarantees, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE through UNECOL ADHESIVE IDEAS, SL, email: email@example.com.